Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello? Is this thing on?

Don't even get me started on where I've been .  Let's do a quick synopsis: Economy bad, husband going back to school, lucky enough to have been able to be a stay at home mom for 4 years....but now it's time to go back to work.   I START MONDAY Y'ALL!!!!  Hopefully that means that I'll get to post a few cute work outfits now!!  Or it will go the opposite way and I'll drop of the face of the blogosphere...


In any case!  Marion is having one of her outstanding style challenges and I happened to be reading and wearing what she's challenging!  Mixing prints!  This is one of my favorite shirts, but it's getting to a point where it's seen it's day!  It literally has gotten worn with EVERYTHING in my closet, and today we went a little nautical with this blue and white striped skirt.  So snap a quick pic...and get back on the blogging train with a party!!




I'm going to miss this  little guy during the day ..... :(


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Congrats on the new job! The lace is so pretty over the stripes :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute! You're wearing the same skirt as Jessica of What I Wore today!
    http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/
    Hooray for your new adventure! Enjoy your last few days of being home!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! So so sorry it's taken me so long to see your mixed print look. We are packing for a move so I've been hit + miss on the computer :)
    So first off, love your combination here! Totally creative and very you!
    Second, congrats on the new job! I really hope it's going okay for you. Today would be day 2 (the first day always sucks the most). Sending you much positive energy + thoughts :)
    Third, don't stress about the whole blog thing. It should be a creative outlet for you..not a chore :)

    Big hug,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete