Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sweet and Simple



Oh the joys/pains of being on a budget!!  I am determined to lower our credit card debt...and the best way to do that is work what you got.  I paired this striped shirt with this pink skirt for a sweet little outfit to take the kiddos to the library.  I thought it made me look smart, young, and yet still conservative enough for being a mom.  I mean...you don't want to be wearing your sexy outfit to the library, right?  Lots of disapproving eyes from behind horned rimmed glasses if you know what I mean. And I desperately need to get a new pair of gold flats....any suggestions peeps?





5 comments:

  1. You look cute and library appropriate! Good luck with the flats!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! You've inspired what I'm going to wear tomorrow!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much those ballerines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather jackets sale | Shop stylish jacket designers in biker, bomber & cropped styles. Buy luxury fashion brands at JENNIFER LAWRENCE X MEN JACKET

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

    ReplyDelete